Creativity and Activism - Melbourne - May 25 and 26th, 27th, 2017
Posted 12.05.2017 @ 12.00PM
I am looking for volunteers to run a 1.5 hour session on design/graphics/photograhy etc to empower activists.
please email me glenn at actionskills dot org if you are interested
Non-profit event of 100% volunteers
Non-Violent Creative Action – Training and ActionJam
May 25 and 26th, 27th, 2017 @ Dream Factory, Melbourne
We have an amazing lineup. This is the one event you don't Want to miss.
• How creatives can support remote Aboriginal campaigns with Ken Peters-Dodd (remote)
• Facilitating large scale creative protest with Izzy Brown
• Exploring your creativity with Light Wizard
• Creating and curating creative performance NVDA with Deborah Hart
• Building simple websites with Will Dayble
• Media planning for a protest event with Phil Evans
• Find your voice as an effective spokesperson with Dan Purdey
• Mixing festival culture with NVDA with Baron de Merxhausen
• Creative photoshop and graphics with Daniel Florido
• Making Memes and sourcing graphics with Glenn Todd
• More to be announced
Then we will be learning by working directly on two projects. The first one will be creating a creative event for a Frontline Action on Coal action to #StopAdani.
We will announce the second one soon. More info here on the event here