Welcome to the Aus Infront forum. Fun place to hang out, see some work, share your thoughts and get some help. All we ask is that you play nice and that you don't feed the trolls.
• This forum is for the specific use of Australian creatives. Keep your post short and relevant.• Remember to show respect to your fellow prospective colleagues (and potential future clients).• Spamming, phishing or job ads are not allowed in this forum. Administrators have the right to delete your post if you don’t play nice.• Repeat offenders will be banned from the forum permanently. For further clarification, please refer to our Rules of Conduct.
**We have tried to make this as simple as possible. No HTML at all is required.**
• You can paste in a url and bam, there she is http://www.australianinfront.com.au
• You can take a full url from say Vimeo or YouTube, paste it in and you get the below. Nope, you don't need the embed code, just the full url:
• You can take any image and stick in the image absolute source url and it will embed. Seriously, it will. What you don't believe me? Check it out:
Now if you want to get fancy, we have again made text styling super easy and no HTML is needed. Using a variation of MarkDown we have this:
* text * will make it *italic*
** text ** will make it **bold**
*** text *** will make it ***bold italic***
*(minus the spaces before and after text obviously)*
To quote someone what you need to do is add :: before the start of any paragraph. Eg. ::this is a quote
::this is a quote
If you do try and add HTML it will just get encoded. <?php?> will end up just looking like php script in the source.
So yeah, don't even think about it.
**Any questions or suggestions just shout out.**
can we get a category that only shows threads we have personally posted in? Sorry if this has been talked about, wrong place, etc
How does one post an IMG with a URL tag to direct the viewer to the site?
You don't link items anymore, just put in the site url and it will be autolinked.
You will need to login or register to join the discussion.