Today it hit me that a whole decade has gone by in which I:
- graduated university twice
- got married
- had kids
- moved interstate twice
- changed careers 3 times (in 2 completely different industries)
- turned thirty...something...
- started a business
- started spending money on classic investment pieces for my wardrobe
- started using looksmart/ yahoo/ myspace/ school friends/ imac/ emac/ facebook/ last fm/ ping/ firefox./ a pc!!!/ ipod/ iphone/
- stopped using rollerblades/ netscape/ school friends/ myspace/ fireworks/ a pc/ a discman
- learnt how to hire and fire someone
- found my first grey hair
I'm really excited for what 2011 has in store. I'm personally looking forward to an overseas trip next year and my kids starting primary school whilst professionally it looks like I'll be busier than I have been this year which I can't wait to get stuck into.
What about you, what have your 00's (I hate the word 'noughties') been like?
What are you looking forward to next year and what are you glad to be saying goodbye to?
a new year, another one, i swear time speeds up as you get older
having just bought and and moved into a 35 acre small farm in rural victoria just outside castlemaine. i think this next year will bring a slimming down of my frame as i am working hard every day to sort it out, was empty for 4 years and needs much work, getting there, the wonderment of having running water after 2 weeks was indescribable, having just got a tank and pump