Round is a Melbourne based design company. We work across the disciplines of strategy, identity, art direction, print web and the built environment to produce outstanding creative that delivers real business outcomes for our clients.
We have an opportunity for a mid level Account/Project Manager to join our busy, high performing team. The ideal candidate will be a highly organised individual and capable multi-tasker. The role will focus on accurately delivering projects with real creative value and facilitating relationships with clients and suppliers.
If you would love to work in a creative environment in which you can make a real difference to the projects you work on and would like real opportunities for career development then we would love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Establish brief and project start-up
– Scheduling of work
– Budget monitoring and invoicing
– Day-to-day client management
– Coordinate meetings and reporting
– Managing suppliers
– Quality control
Knowledge, skills and aptitude:
– Ability to ensure accuracy of all work presented to clients
– Strong written and verbal communication skills essential
– Ability to manage projects on time and within budget
– Ability to contribute to ideas to creative sessions
– Ability to get on well with all sorts of people