• Create digital and multi-channel content marketing campaigns
• Enjoy a premium, global B2B/technology client focus
• Lead a great team and provide thought leadership
Looking for a great creative communicator who has expertise in digital, can advise on creative solutions with passion and nurture a team with synergy.
BROADLY—this is what we do
We work—below-the-line—for premium business brands who collaborate with us to produce end-to-end multi-channel content marketing campaigns.
YOU WILL BE—check out this list to see if the role tickles your fancy
• You will be a strategist—providing hands-on creative and technical leadership for the design of integrated end-to-end digital below-the-line campaigns, channelling your passion for how people experience and engage with large amounts of content in a digital-first fashion.
• You will be a design, channel and platform expert for web, social, apps, email and intranets.
UI/UX experience is good, but it shouldn’t be your lead USP.
• You will preferably be from the ‘designers should code’ side of the fence. By ‘code’, we mean you will understand basic CSS and HTML to be able to cobble together high-level mock-ups or test out styling preferences. All team members design and build their own EDMs and look after their own site creation to a certain extent, so having a leader who understands the process and can walk the talk is important.
• You will be bff with our Design Director, our lead copywriter, the client service team, Art Director peers and client marketing and communications teams around the world.
• You will be a team leader, helping us continually evolve the skills of the digital design and development team and providing team mentoring.
• You will be a vibrant communicator who feels at home inspiring and leading people with amazing ideas.
THE RIGHT EXPERIENCE—more detail on who you should be
Your background should be in digital content design where content marketing is the focus—not advertising or consumer digital design and marketing. You will have a strong understanding of best practice in digital content marketing across all key channels. Your portfolio should reflect this B2B work and, again, focus more on heavy-content layout not advertising.
Previous team leadership experience is critical as you will be supervising and inspiring senior designers and developers in your care.
MORE ABOUT US—welcome to the family
All you need to know about us is here—http://www.designlogic.com.au/culture—take a look. We hope you like what you see and drop us a line to connect.
OUR CLIENTS—behind the curtain
You will notice on our website that we don’t advertise our clients or the work we do for them—this we will show you when we meet. Authenticity and humility are the backbone of who we are—we consider ourselves to be quiet achievers and, as such, we don’t ‘name drop’ and leverage the brands we work for—which is also out of contractual respect for their privacy. However, we do work for a network of clients located around the globe in many industries and many countries—sometimes we even do this in languages other than English.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role.
Only successful candidates will be contacted due to a high volume of applications.
We thank you for the time invested in applying for this role