You know your way around words and ideas and you believe “tone of voice” are three of the most important words ever uttered. You’ve spent at least two years in a creative role, you can write one-liners, shoot Insta stories, and come up with brilliant blog ideas all in a day.
At frank body, we need a brain like yours. We’re a skincare brand based in Melbourne that’s growing big time. You can now find us in ASOS, Urban Outfitters, ULTA, Mecca, and in over two million babe’n bathrooms.
It’s busy times and our Head of Content needs a bright and bubbly creative to help the team make it all happen. Someone who smiles, too.
We need you to:
• Write: writing copy for anything and everything such as the frank body blog, website banners, eDMs, campaigns, social advertising, retail documents, and PR.
• Have a creative and conceptual head: you’re jam-packed with ideas turn into blogs, social campaigns, new products, and brand shoots.
• Be organised and on it: you’re into detail, you can meet deadlines, and have initiative to take things to that next level.
• Be a bit techy: you know the basics of InDesign, PhotoShop and a CMS like WordPress.
• And happy to get it done: you’re not a princess (or prince). You’re happy to run around on shoots and equally as happy to clean up our communal kitchen. Don’t worry, we all do it.
We need you to have:
• A minimum of 2 years of copywriting and content creation experience, ideally within an agency or lifestyle brand.
• Creative thinking: you can come up with concepts that make sense to our brand.
• Excellent use of English, grammar and punctuation.
• Ability to use PhotoShop, InDesign & a CMS like Wordpress.
• Basic project management experience: can work with graphic designers and other departments to bring an idea to fruition.
• You like social media: you’re on it and know how to use it.
• You like people: you can talk to them and they can understand you. In other words, you’re a team player and can take direction.
• A brief cover letter to tell us about you and what makes you tick.
• A CV that tells us what you’ve done and what you’re most proud of.
• A link / PDF to the best piece of work you’ve created.
• And a conceptual idea: if we were to bring our famous Shimmer Scrub back, how would we do it? Give us a short paragraph on your idea. Include any reference images if that helps, too.
Send this beautiful package to email@example.com