We’re looking for a creative and digital account manager who is expert at managing projects and client expectations. Is that you?
Grindstone is a leading integrated digital and creative agency with a diverse client base in government, health, NFPs and corporates. Our team is made up of designers, web developers, strategists and content specialists and all our technical development is performed in-house.
Our core business is:
• Branding strategy and design
• Web development and digital marketing
• Integrated marketing strategy/channel planning
• Content development and strategy including copywriting/editing, photography and video production
As a key member of the Grindstone management team, you will have integrity and intelligence. You're a team player, problem-solver and superior communicator. You can align your thinking with the vision and objectives of the agency, and bring new ways of looking at things to the table. The role is responsible to the Directors and works closely with them and other senior team members.
The role may be split between Geelong and Melbourne, so experienced Melbourne based account managers are encouraged to apply.
Key aspects of the role:
- Client liaison
- Project management (end-to-end) in both creative and web development disciplines, including managing timelines, scope and budgets
- Proposal writing (in conjunction with our technical and creative teams)
- Managing client presentations
• be outcomes driven
• have superior written and verbal communication skills and be a good listener
• be able to understand, analyse and communicate the complexities of our clients' business requirements
• clearly articulate creative, technical and strategic concepts to clients
• use a combination of strategic thinking and marketing insight to help create innovative solutions for our clients
• be aligned with a human-centric approach to design and development
• be collaborative
• be highly efficient and effective at managing digital and creative project timelines and deliverables
• work well under pressure
In this role you will apply a high-level business lens to all your interactions and be able to recognise business opportunities. You will be able to analyse project profitability and help us to continuously improve our processes. You'll also have the opportunity to grow this role and shape your own future.
Grindstone is relationship-driven and we live this in our internal and external interactions. So although you are energetic and enterprising, you're capable of self-reflection. You will be a champion of collaborative effort and the Grindstone brand in all our client relationships.
What you get
We’re a flexible, social and friendly workplace with a focus on wellbeing in a creative repurposed warehouse studio space. We offer real coffee, sit-stand desks, weekly yoga, fresh fruit, a pool table and lots of socialising. Grindstone also promotes a learning culture with PD opportunities available.
We work hard but in a relaxed environment.
Qualifications & experience
• 3 - 5 years' integrated creative/digital agency experience in account management
• Strong understanding of web development processes and project management
• Experience across a variety of industry sectors (experience in government, health care and with NFPs an advantage)
• Strong understanding of strategic, integrated marketing activation across traditional and digital media (web, mobile, social)
• Marketing or similar qualifications preferred
We need to move fast, so if you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume including details of your skills and experience and why you'd be suited to the position to email@example.com