One Fell Swoop is a specialist agency focused on the seniors' living sector. Our clients include some of the largest players in the industry plus a number of not-for-profit organisations seeking to expand their operations into this vital and growing area. We operate through offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and London. Our services offer include research and advisory services; product development and management; marketing and communications; and retirement development sales.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced Creative Director to inspire and lead our small and dedicated creative team. You must be a natural communicator with a proven ability to think conceptually and creatively. You must be able to clearly articulate your ideas and vision, inspiring your team and pushing boundaries to deliver creative that resonates with the target audience.
This hands-on role requires a Creative Director with a copywriting background with a key responsibility being to work with our Client Services teams to produce copy that will inspire the target audience to take action. You should be as comfortable in client briefings and presentations, as you are in encouraging and guiding your team to formulate the next big idea. And you’ll have a demonstrated ability to deliver highly creative and intelligent solutions across both print and digital.
Most importantly, we’re looking for a Creative Director who is genuinely interested and excited about working in this industry; helping us continue to raise the bar in delivering outstanding seniors living experiences for our customers, and their customers.
Key attributes include:
- A strong communicator, able to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Conceptual, creative thinker with a great aesthetic eye
- An engaging copywriter with a willingness to research and learn
- High energy, hard-working, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Strong and engaging presenter with experience pitching and building client relationships
- An uncompromising passion to deliver creative at the highest quality level that delivers results
- A thorough understanding of production techniques and an exceptional eye for detail
- Experience in the seniors living or property sectors
- A minimum of 10 years’ industry experience with half of those in a senior role
This is a senior role reporting to the Managing Partner and is not suitable for people without appropriate experience.
Applications will be accepted only via the Apply link. All applications should include an overview of relevant experience, qualifications and the reasons that make you suitable for consideration. A complete CV and folio should also be included. This is a senior role, applications which do not meet the criteria outlined will not be considered.
Interviews will be conducted progressively as applications are received. If you are interested in this role you are encouraged to apply in a timely manner.