You are an experienced design director who can deliver across a broad range of corporate communications. You can think strategically, execute creatively, build brands, manage clients, provide direction, offer support and encourage best practice. You are generous with your time, empathetic in your design and bursting with ideas. You are a fun, collaborative co-worker who is looking to join an experienced, boutique agency with a roster of large corporate clients requesting thought provoking work.
• Think strategically about your communication challenge and provide appropriate creative direction
• Provide media neutral advice based on a proficiency in most channels, including digital design
• Design and execute projects through your proficiency in Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite and other front-end design applications.
• Demonstrate an obsessive eye for detail and a clean, responsible, methodical way of working
• Work collaboratively with the rest of the team to produce thoughtful, creative design
• Mentoring, training and developing other members of the studio
• Project management and client liaison
• Introduce and apply new design principles and ideas
• Positively contribute to the sustainable growth and culture of BWD.
• A considered and personable style that will fit with our boutique, strategic business
• A passionate and connected member of the digital community
• A strategic, creative thinker
• A convincing communicator, verbally, visually and in writing
• An independent, self-motivated problem solver
• Excellent standard of care for creative and the final product.