3-5 days per week (depending on availability)
Minimum of 6-8 weeks
Digital Garden has an exciting internship opportunity available for a talented student / graduate with loads of creativity. This is a fast paced role and you will need to be able to think on your feet and show a lot of initiative. We are seeking a switched on person who has high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
We’re a creative digital agency based in the heart of Surry Hills, we’ve got a incredible clients like IKEA, National Breast Cancer Foundation, BT Financial, NSW Fire and Rescue (just to name a few) and a very creative team of designers and developers who all share a love of design and all things digital.
We want someone that is seriously creative, with a passion for design and who wants to make a name for themselves in the digital realm. And whilst you challenge your creativity working on our local and international brands, we’ll supply the fun working environment, awesome people and invaluable agency experience. (Oh, and did we mention the free beer on a Friday?)
Your time will be spent on...
· Assisting the design team to create original concepts of interface designs
· Design production/updates of interface templates, banner ads, e newsletters etc.
· Logo and typography concepts
· Collaborating with designers, project managers and developers
· Optimising images for the web
· Answering phones and assisting with basic studio management
Qualities and skills we would like you to have....
· We would like to see a PORTFOLIO with some seriously creative design work
· Qualifications in Digital/Graphic Design/Visual Arts
· Knowledge of layout, colour theory, typography and dimension
· Strong to advanced level knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Great interpersonal skills
· Great attention to detail
· Be able to take art direction from designers/project managers within the team
To apply for this position please forward your cover note, resume and an online portfolio to: email@example.com