At Penguin Random House Australia, we strive to be the best home for our authors and people, the most service oriented partner for our customers and to put readers at the centre of everything we do.
We are looking for a talented Designer to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Studio Manager, you will contribute innovative design ideas and solutions that help us to achieve the objectives of world-class marketing campaigns, from early conceptualisation through to end-stage execution.
Key responsibilities include:
• Undertaking early stage conceptualising, development and internal pitching of ideas that align with campaign objectives
• Designing internal and external communication collateral
• Adopting an agile approach to planning and design work, proactively addressing challenges and ensuring delivery on time, within budget and brief
• Delivering innovative designs to a high standard for usage in marketing and advertising collateral
• Working collaboratively across departments and communicating effectively through all stages of projects
• Supporting and maintaining the systems and processes that underpin the day-to-day work of the design team
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in branding, FMCG, advertising or design agency experience
• Demonstrated experience managing standalone projects from concept through to final production including magazine advertising, brochures and websites through to point-of-sale
• Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, Microsoft Office
• The ability to communicate and present creative concepts and ideas to stakeholders across the business
• The ability to understand and interpret briefs, and execute in a creative and strategic manner
If you are interested in this role, we invite you to apply now. All applicants must include a resume, cover letter and a portfolio of relevant work.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.