Wiliam is one of Australia’s oldest and most respected web design agencies. We stand behind some of Australia’s most iconic and successful websites and brands and remain on the cutting edge of the industry: creativity, quality, clients and trends.
Our creative has always been regarded at the top of the industry and we are now looking for an experienced Creative Director to take us to even greater heights. This is a role that has been open only a few times in the past 15 years!
As Creative Director, you will be confident:
- Leading and coaching a small team of talented designers.
- Developing outstanding creative concepts and interface designs.
- Leading creative sessions and securing client buy-in.
- Providing quality control over concepts and projects.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients.
Your background experience & skills will include:
- 10 years’ experience on large-scale digital projects.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A degree in Visual Communication or Fine Arts.
- The ability to apply best-practice to interactive design.
- The ability to supervise and train employees while prioritising and scheduling work assignments.
You will work with some of the web's best and brightest operators. We employ the industry’s best.
While your time will be in high demand, Wiliam’s consulting discipline is a genuine standout and there are personal and professional learning opportunities every day.
You will be responsible for shaping and directing Wiliam’s creative and that of its clients; this is a no holds barred role is enormous flexibility and responsibility.
A fantastic breadth of brands and clients will keep the role exciting and fresh, while your passion for Photoshop will give you the tools to produce outstanding designs for desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
Our studio is Sydney’s best: a purpose-designed creative space that sets an expectation of excellence from the moment visitors set foot in the door.
This really is the role for an Australian online/digital Creative Director.
If this sounds like you, get in touch right now.
Contact Robert Beerworth, Managing Director on (02) 9978 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org