3-5 days per week (depending on availability)
Minimum of 6-8 weeks
Possibility to grow into a fulltime position in the future
Digital Garden has an exciting internship opportunity available for a talented student / graduate with loads of creativity. This is a fast paced role and you will need to be able to think on your feet and show a lot of initiative. We are seeking a switched on person who has high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
We want someone that is seriously creative, with a passion for design and who wants to make a name for themselves in the digital realm.
We’re a creative digital agency based in the heart of Surry Hills, we’ve got a fantastic and diverse client base which ranges from big corporates, architecture firms, artists and fashion e-commerce. We pride ourselves in elegant bespoke design and delivering a high quality solution for all of our clients.
Your time will be spent on...
• Assisting the design team to create original concepts of interface designs
• Design production/updates of interface templates, banners, newsletters etc.
• Logo and typography concepts
• Collaborating with designers, project managers and developers
• Optimising images for the web
Qualities and skills we would like you to have....
• We would like to see a PORTFOLIO with some seriously creative design work
• Qualifications in Digital/Graphic Design/Visual Arts
• Knowledge of layout, colour theory, typography and dimension
• Strong to advanced level knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Great interpersonal skills
• Great attention to detail
• Be able to take art direction from designers/project managers within the team
To apply for this position please forward your cover note, resume and an online portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org