One of Australia’s hottest award winning digital design, creative, social-media, video and new-technology advertising agencies is looking for a new team member.
Based in East Sydney we pride ourselves on our culture with an environment and studio that is fun, friendly, fast-paced, and easy to get to.
Located in an awesome East Sydney warehouse space, our team of creative designers produce innovative digital projects for some of the best known youth, leisure, fashion and entertainment brands in Australia, and make content for digital networks and publishers including:
• In the Mix
• Faster Louder
• Channel V
FULL-TIME & FULL-ON:
This full-time position is perfect for an up-and-coming junior to mid-weight designer who is undeniably passionate and totally addicted to digital.
If everything hi-end and designed brilliantly in CS5, then Flash coded or made interactive, or built in HTML5, or live-streamed or “controllable through wi-fi or some new app” etc makes your heart flutter, then this position is for you!
If you want to work alongside senior talented digital art directors and designers and be supported and trained by a team who breathes digital, then this position is for you!
You will be providing concepts, artwork, animations and be designing additions to big ideas. You will be part of a team working to create award-winning concepts for a range of clients within the youth market.
TO GET THIS JOB YOU WILL NEED TO:
• Have a strong portfolio showing original, creative, innovative designs for websites, flash banners, games, mobile sites, motion videos, interactive installations or whatever form of digital art you love
• Be able to admit you’d prefer to be designing an interface or information overlay then shagging the guy from Twilight or the hot chick from the video store
• Impress us with your passion to talk typography and layout in the RGB workspace
• Fly kick into action your knowledge of web design, animation and video production software
• Have passion for learning and expanding your knowledge
• Be ready to work, play hard, and become the best of the best
BASIC KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED SHOULD BE ACROSS:
- Digital & website design
- Motion Graphics
- After Effects
- Flash animation and preparation
- Typography and knowledge of basic type methodologies
- Illustrator layout skills
- Understanding of general web practices
BONUS POINTS FOR:
• Knowledge of Maya, Final Cut Pro and general post production knowledge
• Photography, lighting, and DSLR camera operation
• Action Script 2 and 3, HTML and CSS,
• Hand Illustration / sketching / fine art skills
• Copywriting, storytelling, presentation or creative marketing skills or accreditation (TAFE, AWARD School, Marketing College)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• A supportive, flexible and enjoyable work environment
• Recognition and rewards for achievement & regular team events
• Ongoing personal and professional development of your skill
• The chance to grow your position and profile, and our agencies profile within the digital advertising industry
• Your birthday off every year! (honestly, who wants to work on their birthday?!)
Requirements for application:
This is a permanent role. Salary is dependent on experience.
Please send CV, examples of your finest work and a email or letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org