We are looking for a talented digital designer who is passionate about web and UX design. This is a chance to join an agency on the way up while having creative freedom to produce amazing work.
The average work week changes from interpreting briefs, specs and wireframes to create beautiful, innovative UI designs for apps, websites, other digital experiences and also on traditional brand identity work.
Define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate through usability testing as required.
We would like someone with a broader range of experience, can understand the interaction design side, set a projects visual style but also support the traditional brand experience and guide other parts of the business and team members to convey the message across all platforms and also bring brand experiences to life in the digital space.
You'll be able to quickly prototype and produce tangible examples for clients from paper sketching to digital prototyping (inVision etc). Create high-level digital brand expression (web/mobile/app mockups) to support business development.
- Excellent digital design skills and examples of traditional design and portfolio to prove it
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI design and solid experience designing for responsive web and mobile (a must have) Motion design a benefit
- Experience with Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, and project management software.
- A strong understanding of fundamental design principles, layout, hierarchy, usability and typography
- User-centric design
- Curious and insightful always on the loop out for the most up to date trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation is helpful
You'll join a young team and report to the director who is collaborative, can get stuck in himself and not dictate from the top, he'll trust you to get on with what you do best and not micro-manage, but also offer a ton of development along the way. The Natives invest heavily in the ongoing education of our staff and is not unusual for the team to attend two or three workshops a month.
This role is flexible for either an extremely talented junior designer or a mid-weight designer looking to flex their muscles. But either way a dedication and passion for your craft must be evident.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• Cover Letter
• Examples of Work
• Expected Salary
• Lead time to start role