At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering a beautiful customer experience. We offer Australia's largest range of beautiful, fragrant teas from around the world. There’s never a dull moment at T2 as we pride ourselves on the philosophy of constant re-invention, keeping it new and maintaining our commitment to our team and customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Digital Designer.
As part of the Digital/Marketing team (reporting to the Head of Digital) the role will play a key part in helping T2 deliver effective and innovative marketing campaigns across all digital touchpoints globally. The focus of this role is to continue to improve and grown our online experience and drive T2 E-commerce channel.
- In order to achieve this you will be responsible for:
- Custodian of the T2 brand across all digital touch points
- Develop and maintain guidelines, templates and visual assets of the greater business
- Inform and collaborate with the in-house multimedia team to produce best practice digital content assets (video, imagery etc.)
- Collaborate with the creative team to ensure digital execution/channels are considered as part of every campaign "Digital first" creative thinker
- Continually optimise the website UX, visual designer and quality of contento to improve conversion right as well as partner with Fron End Developer to develop UX solutions
- Hands on involvement in all aspects in digital production from brief to testing/dispatch.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience - 5 to 7 years experience in a similar Digital designer position with agency or client side
- Education – Relevant tertiary qualification
- Systems - Excellent Mac experience including programs like InDesigner, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 aninations including Google Web
- Highly motivated team player with positive attitude and ability and willingness to work in a fast pace and ever changing retail environment
- Establish strong understanding of the brand & style guides
- Communication - Excellent relationship skills
- Time Management - enjoys the challenge of managing multiple projects with often times conflicting deadlines
SO IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOUR CUP OF TEA, WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
Please note that only successful candidates will be notified