Rysen is an award-winning, boutique digital agency. We have big agency clients and experience within a collaborative and fun small agency environment. We are ambitious, hard working and growing!
We're looking for a passionate, experienced and hard working individual to fill the new full-time Digital Designer role. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years digital agency experience designing, responsive websites, landing pages, digital banners, eDMs and apps (NB: we are not looking for branding, print and graphic designers). A sense of humour and fit with our agency's fun team and culture is also an important factor.
Rysen specialise in strategy, UX, design and development of websites, eCommerce, apps, social media and digital marketing solutions. Rysen clients include King Living, Mortgage House, Bing Lee, Fantastic Furniture, Radio Rentals, Hype DC, Woolworths, Centennial Parklands, CarsGuide, Roads & Maritime Services.
A typical day for a Digital Designer at Rysen:
• 9-11am: Finish designing an eDM whilst enjoying an award-winning local latte.
• 11-12pm: Briefing & research on a campaign landing page project.
• 12-1pm: Brainstorm campaign landing page ideas and recommendations and present to the team for feedback.
• 1-2pm: Lunch.
• 2-3pm: Begin sketching out campaign landing page wireframe concepts.
• 3-6pm: Help the creative team rollout a corporate website for mobile & tablet breakpoints.
The role requires:
• Exceptional digital design skills that can be applied to sitemaps, wireframes, responsive eCommerce and corporate websites, landing pages, apps, eDMs and digital banners.
• A strategic thinker who has the ability to rationalise design concepts and deliver strong solutions to every brief.
• Knowledge and understanding of best practice UX & UI design and web standards.
• Able to quickly learn new programs and technical processes.
• Working collaboratively and under the direction of a senior designer and art director on larger projects.
• Taking the lead creative role and working independently on small to medium size projects.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic agency.
• Good communication & presentation skills.
• Versatility to work on different brands and projects simultaneously.
To be considered you will have:
• Minimum 2-3 years digital agency experience (small agency experience desirable).
• A degree or equivalent in design/digital/UX.
• Strong portfolio with examples of various digital design projects.
• Strong references.
• Complete understanding and experience in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
• Experience with Sketch & InVision is a big plus.
• Australian residency.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to grow with the agency and share in its success.
• Opportunity to up-skill and undertake external training courses.
• Opportunity to carve out a long term career with Rysen.
• Great collaborative environment and team culture.
• Friday team lunches & an annual team holiday.
• Salary & bonus based on skill & experience.