If your name is Pattie then this position may be a little awkward.
Mr Burger is on the hunt for a hungry (yep, we know) digital media coordinator who likes burgers, making Spotify playlists and figuring out the 9-letter word in the day’s crossword.
Mr Burger want someone who appreciates a fine grind, can think beyond memes, and genuinely enjoys using Social Media to discover new trends, places and people. You'll need to demonstrate a consistent tone-of-voice and ability to write humorous, concise copy. You’ll also need to be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and attention to detail.
We have had our fair share or ridiculous ideas, but we’ll also be keen to hear yours! So if you’ve got a creative and challenging brain, a flair for Social Media and design, and want to push the boundaries a little bit, get in touch!
• Create marketing and brand content including in-store communication material, menus and advertising;
• Photo editing, for Social Media and external print advertising;
• Create engaging brand images and design for use on Social Media;
• Work with the Marketing Manager and external marketing consultants to execute strategy for the brand across existing and new social platforms (e.g: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat);
• Create engaging Social Media copy inline with the brand’s tone-of-voice and language;
• Lead and engage in social community conversations, content curation, moderating user-generated content, responding to commentary and enquiries in appropriate brand tone-of-voice;
• Work closely with the wider team to drive brand awareness and sales through social and digital media;
• Work with the Marketing Manager to deliver on CPM, KPI and engagement metrics across Social Media.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and understanding of appropriate brand language and tone-of-voice;
• Detailed understanding of Social Media platforms;
• Understanding of key analytics and how to drive action and engagement from insights and trends;
• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite CC, in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
• Skills in photo editing to deliver the most delicious burger photos possible;
• Attention to detail, including copy and design;
• Ability to work autonomously within a fun and fast team environment;
• Ability to interpret jobs requirements and deliver a creative response;
• Good time management and organisational skills.
• Experience in Facebook and Instagram Advertising, including Power Editor;
• Understanding of and passion for the Melbourne Hospitality Sector, particularly burgers!
• Photography Skills;
• Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or similar.
Applicants will be asked to provide a portfolio of prior design work, which demonstrates skills and competencies for the above requirements.