Coming off the back of a fantastic year, we are seeking extremely driven digital producer to help us take it up a further notch. If you are looking for a role in a close-knit studio, where you can be a leader and have real influence on the direction of our projects and business.
Do you want to work on burgeoning clients that give you creative digital flexibility? Perfect. Half of our clients are startups or new brands; we get a thrill out of helping them find their voice, mould their products and go to market. We specialise in working with eCommerce, property and start-ups, which puts us right at the heart of creating new and exciting brands that sell.
As Digital Producer you will ensure all digital marketing campaigns, websites and projects are managed and delivered successfully, and to the highest standards, whether you are producing the project yourself or assisting other members of the team with their projects. You are in charge of ensuring our projects go that extra 10%, even if no one thought it was possible.
Reporting to the Director, you will have a real influence on the efficiency and output of the agency. We have processes in place but we need you onboard to help us refine them and to make the most of our super-talented team.
The Natives are a young, fun and rapidly growing digitally-led creative agency in Cremorne. Working across eCommerce, Property and Digital Product design we can guarantee every day will be different and a hands-on role that can turn into a leadership role.
Requirements & Skills:
• Attention to detail.
• Experience with design and strategy
• Managing detailed timelines, WIPs and allocating resources
• Taking briefs from clients and developing project plans
• Liaising with all members of the digital team including copywriters, social media managers, designers and developers
• Ensure all digital productions are highly successful from a creative, financial and delivery perspective
• Writing project scopes and other documentation
• Managing website projects
• Technical competence of CMS' in particular WordPress and eCommerce platforms
• Actively engaging and nurturing best-in-class creative partners and specialist vendors to ensure high-quality digital productions from both a design and technical implementation standpoint
• Experience with, project management software, processes, quoting and time tracking
• 2 years experience in an agency or studio environment
• Banter and a good sense of humour with a proactive attitude
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.