Bone Digital is a nice place to work, with nice people, nice clients, and a lovely Golden Retriever named Poppy.
Working with design and branding studios, small agencies and select direct clients, Bone operates in the thick of the creative services sector in Melbourne. Bone is a boutique, high quality (pixel perfect), affordable, low risk service provider to the creative services sector.
Our offer is “Digital built for creative minds, wherever they wander.”
This new DP role (Digital Producer) has been created to operate with a high degree of autonomy. The Directors won’t be teaching you how to do this job, you’ll bring your proven skills and expertise to a business that’s ready to tighten up its operations and improve its customer service offering.
So here’s what you need to know:
– Planning, scheduling and managing digital projects on time and on budget.
– Modelling best practice project management of digital projects
– Building and strengthening client relationships
– Developing, defining and scoping projects
– Preparing detailed quotes, proposals and plans
– Coordinate project resources, team members, and suppliers
– Managing internal and external stakeholder expectations
– Managing scope creep and change control
– Service oriented, friendly and passionate about client service
– Strong project management and problem solving skills
– Excellent presentation, great written and verbal communication skills
– Highly organised and process driven
– Multi-tasking extraordinaire
– Kind to potted plants and dogs
– Working understanding of CMS tools, in particular Wordpress
– Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
– Working understanding of key marketing concepts like SEO, content marketing, social
media marketing, etc.
– Fluent with Xero + Streamtime
– Slack + Trello native
– Main Zenyatta (or similar support role).
– Working understanding of technical concepts such as DNS, APIs and hosting
– Working understanding of G-Suite, email configuration, Mailchimp, POP/IMAP email setup
To express your interest in this role, submit your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to, or to request a Position Description: