We are looking for an experienced senior digital producer to join forces with us and help to deliver digital solutions and brand experiences that others will love.
If you are an experienced senior digital producer, are passionate about all things web and like to collaborate in a fun environment, then we want to speak to you.
There is potential for promotion in this role and we are offering a generous salary for the right person.
Who are we?
Grindstone is this region's largest integrated creative and digital agency and we have a diverse national client base.
Based in a repurposed warehouse in Geelong West, our studio is home to a bunch of strategists, writers, designers and technicians constantly collaborating to deliver creative solutions.
Who are you?
Ideally you have experience in a digital or creative agency setting. You’ll have demonstrated experience in effective digital production management, and will be an expert in web development processes. You’ll have a strong knowledge of solution scoping in conjunction with technical teams, and can translate technical concepts to clients with limited technical understanding. You are conversant in UX principles and have a strong appreciation of UI design.
You're naturally self-motivated and calm under the pressure of a deadline. You're able to be productive across multiple projects simultaneously and can manage client budgets and timelines with precision.
You will thrive on project planning, including detailed task and schedule management and project documentation. You’ll be able to balance client expectations effectively, have a good business head and help us to manage best practice web management systems. You'll also be a problem solver who plays well in a close-knit collaborative team of 15, and can give and take feedback.
You'll love discovering emerging technologies and web practices to assimilate into our processes.
What the role requires:
• Management of developers, UX and UI designers and content specialists on digital projects, including web development, video production and digital marketing
• Ability to follow best practice digital project management methodologies
• Ability to champion a user-centric approach to the web development process
• WCAG familiarity (this is a big focus for us)
• Familiarity with current development methodologies and environments
Skills we need you to have:
• End-to-end web project management
• Ability to identify and clearly interpret clients’ business needs
• Management of technical and functional scoping
• Expertise in best practice digital project management methodologies and software
• Demonstrated organisational and administrative ability
• Strong strategic and problem solving skills
• Great people management
• Superior written and verbal communication
• Strategic thinking
What can we offer you?
This is a rare chance to join an established, thriving digital agency with plans for even bigger things, combined with the lifestyle benefits of living in the Geelong/Surf Coast region. We're a flexible, social and friendly workplace with a focus on wellbeing in a creative repurposed warehouse studio space. We work hard but in a relaxed environment.
We offer endless barista coffee, sit-stand desks, weekly yoga, fresh fruit, a pool table, eternal Spotify and lots of socialising. Grindstone also promotes a learning culture with PD opportunities available.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you'd be great for Grindstone and examples of projects you’ve produced to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with the ability to work on-site and the right to work in Australia need apply. No recruiters or recent graduates please.