We are looking for a talented mid-weight designer who is passionate about digital and UX design. This is a chance to join an agency on the way up while having creative freedom to produce amazing work.
The average work week changes from interpreting briefs, specs and wireframes to create beautiful, innovative UI designs for apps, websites, other digital experiences and also on traditional brand identity work.
Define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flow and validate through usability testing as required.
We would like someone with a broader range of experience, can understand the interaction design side, set the projects visual style but also support the traditional brand experience and guide other parts of the business and team members to convey the message across all platforms and also bring brand experiences to life in the digital space.
You'll be able to quickly prototype and produce tangible examples for clients from paper sketching to digital prototyping (Marvel etc). Create high-level digital brand expression (web/mobile/app mockups) to support business development.
- Excellent digital design skills and examples of traditional design and a portfolio to prove it
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI design and solid experience designing for responsive web and mobile (a must have)
- Motion design a plus.
- Experience with Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, and project management software.
- A strong understanding of fundamental design principles, layout, hierarchy, usability and typography
- Human / User-centric design
- Curious and insightful, always on the look out for the most up to date trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation is helpful
You will join a young team and report to the director who is collaborative, can get stuck in himself and not dictate from the top, he'll trust you to get on with what you do best and not micro manage, but also offer a ton of development along the way. The Natives invest heavily in the ongoing education of our staff and is not unusual for the team to attend two or three workshops a month.
This role is suited for an extremely talented mid-weight designer looking to flex their muscles.
Why You Want This Job:
- Enormous potential for success. The Natives is a fast-growth digital marketing agency in Melbourne and is led by a young and dynamic team with proven track records.
- You have great executive support, mentorship and a great team to help you build and execute the strategy set out by the directors.
- The talent you'll meet. Our team are some of the brightest young minds in our industry and we take great pride in the amazing work we collectively deliver to our clients.
- The team we're building. We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our vision and embody our values.
To apply send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com | Only applicants with cover letters will be accepted | No recruiters, please.