Freelance designer/illustrator to work on Mobile Games
We are looking for a talented freelance designer/illustrator to join us for about 10 days initially, with the potential for loads more to do after that. We have work across two different and very high-profile projects that needs to happen as soon as possible.
We require the work to be done onsite at our St Kilda Rd office, but we do have a barista, table tennis, foosball and a well-stocked drinks fridge to balance work and play.
Speaking of play, you’ll be working on mobile games.
• Working closely with the design team to produce high-quality vector and raster game assets
• Experience with flat vector design and illustration (in Photoshop)
• Have a broad range of styles and be able to work to pre-existing style guides
• Familiarity with Adobe Flash/Animate would be a bonus
• Great artistic/design sense
• Ability to work autonomously, with minimal direction
• Minimum 3 years’ industry experience
If you’re interested in working with us and available to start incredibly soon, please Matt (email@example.com) with a link to your folio along with your day rate.