We’re an Australian skincare brand, led by e-commerce and supported by a global retail distribution. We need a full time, Lead Developer to join our team of 25, supporting our Head of Digital and the co-founders as we continue to grow and expand, both literally and creatively.
Employment Status: Full time
Lunch Break: 1 hour. Taken at leisure.
Who we are:
Frank Body is an Australian brand with a global presence. We like to think of frank as the most fun you’ll have in the bathroom. We make coffee-based skincare that is distributed through frankbody.com, Mecca Maxima, Urban Outfitters & Ulta Beauty.
The things you need to do:
• You will be the technical lead and work closely with Directors and Head of Digital team to decide on the direction of our technologies used.
• You’ll work collaboratively within our digital team to create build brand experiences for our digital platforms.
• Work across a variety of platforms including WordPress and Shopify
• You are self motivated and thrive on developing solutions to open-ended business problems.
• You believe in developing great user experiences, through application flow and front end design.
• Research and take advantage of new technology to improve and expand solutions
• Love using data to make informed recommendations - experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager encouraged
• Collaborate with the creative team to plan and execute upcoming online campaigns.
• Working with existing development and digital team to build and update front end web interfaces.
• Using Google Analytics to monitor and track frank body’s website performance. I.e. reporting on sessions per month, conversion rate, top referrers etc.
• Create and execute A/B tests to inform potential site updates
• Continue to develop and evolve web design guidelines to ensure our digital channels remain cohesive and on brand.
• You’ll be team oriented, responding well to strategic decisions & working with your colleagues to find effective solutions to problems.
Bring some stuff to the table
We require an expert in:
o Custom theme development (no pre-made themes)
o Advanced custom fields
o Plugin development
• Databases / MySQL
• CSS (SASS)
• Performance / Server / security
• Ability to work with various APIs
• Dataflow / Managing data across a variety of services
• Experience with Shopify / Liquid
• Ruby / Rails (Shopify apps)
• Salesforce Platform
• Google Tag Manager + DataLayer
• Apache / Nginx
• VCL (caching)
• Experience with beauty, fashion or lifestyle brands preferable
• Exceptional communication skills
• An aptitude for problem solving and strategy led results
• Creative ideas and solutions
• A positive, get-it-done attitude, and energetic presence
• A good sense of humour