Do you love graphic design and want to inspire the next generation?
Shillington is on the lookout for a passionate Graphic Designer for our Sydney campus. Share your practical skills and knowledge with the next generation of creative talent!
Teaching at Shillington requires a keen design eye, industry insight, patience, and the desire to give back. Have you mentored a Junior Designer and loved every minute? There is no greater feeling than helping a student fulfill their dream of becoming a Graphic Designer.
What we are looking for:
• Passion - eats, breathes and sleeps design
• 4+ years Design Experience - solid design experience with an outstanding design portfolio (No teaching experience required)
• Communication - strong communicator, both visually and verbally
• Efficiency - well organised, with exceptional time management skills
• Skilled - advanced knowledge of Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Sketch is a plus
• Technical - digital and UX experience
• Personality - are you someone with a positive attitude who works well as part of a team?
How to apply:
If you are interested in teaching full-time at Shillington, apply directly through our website, or email your CV with a pdf/link to your portfolio.