We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Designer or Design Director to inspire and lead our creative team.
We work with a large variety of clients from the hospitality, property, retail, corporate and education sectors. The successful candidate will have outstanding creative skills and the work across a diverse portfolio of clients and industries.
This is a pivotal role, which requires a high level of initiative. You must be a natural communicator with a proven ability to think conceptually and creatively. As a confident and passionate designer, you will be comfortable in client briefings and presentations, clearly articulating your ideas, whilst maintaining and developing strong professional relationships.
Being part of a diverse and collaborative team you will be hands-on in your approach; creating, executing and guiding projects from concept to completion. You will be an original thinker with the ability to conceptualise individually as well as lead creative, inspire and encourage your team while pushing boundaries to deliver outstanding creative outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly creative and intelligent solutions
- A strong communicator, able to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Exceptional conceptual and design based skills with an emphasis on brand
- Knowledge of the latest design trends, technologies and practices
- Possess a very strong understanding the entire design process, including pre-press and production
- Ability to problem solve, manage projects, juggle priorities and meet deadlines
- Skilled in the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital design skills beneficial but not integral
- Confident and engaging presenter with experience pitching and building client relationships
- A minimum of 6 years industry experience with at least 2 in a lead creative role
- Ability to work effectively under creative direction and management
- Creatively direct, brief and manage designers
- Delivery of high quality, well considered and original design solutions
- Ability to brainstorm, conceptualise and work alongside the entire design team
- Maintenance of technology and trend based knowledge
- Delivery of work on time, on budget and on brief
- Mentor junior members of the design team
- Approach projects with a solution driven mindset, solving problems with a can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Management of suppliers
You will need to be highly organised, well spoken, well presented, with experience leading and managing designers to create outstanding work. Above all you will be an enthusiastic person with a passion for both brand and design.
Maintaining studio culture is highly important so a great sense of humour and ability to work within a close knit team is integral. And you must like dogs.
Please note this is not a mid level position. We are looking for a senior level designer with at least 6 years full time studio experience. If you think you are our next team member please forward your folio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Seesaw visit seesawstudio.com.au.
No recruitment agencies please. Only successful applicants will be notified.