Reform Clothing is a youthful, rapidly moving creator of premium custom clothing. We believe a sense of belonging and pride are required ingredients for anyone to achieve their potential and that is what we are about, for our customers and our team. We wow our customers with our unwavering willingness to creatively bend the rules, adapt, and at times break the rules to ensure they get exactly what they want. The best part is we have fun doing it.
From Nanna's Melbourne garage in 2005 we have come a long way, growing internationally with the opening of our Los Angeles office in 2013. Following two years of planning and hard work we are ready to launch our online customer experience, backed by the best customer engagement, marketing and CRM technology we could find anywhere. This is the first major part of our plan to create the best ever customer experience in the custom clothing market and we are excited! We live and breathe our values which we have documented as part of our company roadmap.
Our custom built professional development system leverages rich psychological data to provide meaningful development and career guidance. This combined with constant learning and development opportunities supports our model of growing future leaders of the business from within.
Our unique team structure moves major decisions from directors to the person in the company in the best position to decide, allowing you to use your talent to find solutions and directly see the impact of their implementation. We live our transparency promise, sharing critical information with every team member - no exceptions. If you identify with the way we do things we would love to hear from you.
Right now is a unique time in our history. We’re building an incredible design experience for our customers on our new customer platform to take our customer offering to the next level and beyond. This allows the transition of customer artwork from our design team to our customers online. This will happen gradually as we add more and more features to the design experience MVP.
From a design team perspective this means work will evolve from a focus on customer designs with around 15% future building projects to a focus on marketing, social media, branding, building our customer design tool, videography, photography and product development with a small amount of customer artwork (more complex work the design experience cannot achieve). Each graphic designer will move further into one or a small number of these areas as the transition progresses. We are looking for someone to take this journey with us.
On day one you will be responsible for:
- Every stage of the client design process including design concepts, design approval documents and finished artwork for production
- Using your creativity to enhance customer requests and produce designs and artwork that set Reform apart
- Identifying potential design limitations and approaching the Production Manager for advice prior to sending concepts to customers
- Identifying design errors and making necessary adjustments prior to production
- Following design templates and colour standards to ensure that all designs are within company limitations
- Developing creative vector designs for customers to use to create their own clothing on our online Design Lab.
- Working closely with your Sales and Marketing colleagues to assist in the development of various digital design and online advertising projects. For example:
- Graphics/GIF Animations for email campaigns and social posts/ads (Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords etc.)
- Assisting in the creative development and evolution of the ‘Reform Clothing’ brand.
Can demonstrate core skills required for role in a professional environment
Portfolio showcasing strong conceptual / creative skills
Ability to work from concept through to finished artwork
Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically:
You want to be part of something significant and see your impact on making it happen. You recognise that to create something truly significant it takes time and hard work. It’s important to you that people are treated the right way and values are genuine, not just slogans written on walls. You are a unique blend of highly creative but disciplined. You have developed your design skills but are ready to learn and take these to the next level. The learning process itself is genuinely interesting to you. You recognise the greatest work happens as part of a team, mixing the best parts of different perspectives. You are not afraid to speak your mind.
Our interview process assesses candidates on capability, not experience. In addition to the base salary and the opportunity to shape the direction of an international organisation we offer:
- The perfect time for a designer to join us as we seek to create an incredible customer design experience and are recruiting a digital strategy manager to drive our marketing, social media, branding which requires
- Our transparency promise - no management spin, you can make up your own mind based on facts
- An open minded and forward thinking culture, great ideas get turned into action
- The opportunity to be a key part of achieving our ambitious 2020 vision
- A tailored training program which allows learning at the pace you choose
- An exciting and dynamic environment resulting in a role with variety
- A job that you can mold and have a real impact on the way we do things, both in the Australia and the US
- A long term career path through to senior levels demonstrated by a history of development and promotion from within
- An environment where we live our values, not just talk about them
- The opportunity to work with super talented, creative and driven individuals
- Regular social functions with the Australian team and some inclusive of the US team
- Support from and direct exposure to our CEO and board of directors to assist in ongoing development of yourself and the business
- Breakfast and smoothie bar to start your day right and enjoy delicious snacks during the day
- Dogs to play with who form part of our team. If you don't like puppies, this role isn't for you
- Company-wide profit share after qualifying period
- Five weeks annual leave
Please send through the below;
1. Portfolio showcasing strong conceptual, creative and branding skills across a range of applications
2. Cover Letter