We’re an Australian brand with a global presence. We need a Graphic Designer to roll out our brand across packaging, digital and pop up assets as expand into retail internationally. The opportunity to evolve current branding exists.
Employment Status: Full time
Lunch Break: 1 hour. Taken at leisure.
Annual Salary: TBC
Commencement Date: TBC
Reports to: The Directors. Collaborates closely with PR and Marketing / CRM / Developers / Content & Creative
Primary purpose of position:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the development and implementation of print and digital based graphic design needs for frank body, and is influential in shaping the visual communications and brand identity for the brand. This position implements the art direction and graphic design requirements across the business and liaises with appropriate vendors on best pricing for production.
Design and update branding and visual communications in line with the brand direction under the direction of Directors.
- Develop and maintain Brand Style Guide and Corporate Communication master files
- Ensure that all designs communicate the intended message in line with brand identity
- Develop/re-design existing design elements and templates as required
- Design retail assets for internal use/product knowledge
- Retouching product images
- Production of collateral (digital & print) to support sales, retail & marketing departments
- Window decals
- Instore signage
- Packaging rollout & evolution
- Development of brand content for use across frankbody.com and supporting digital channels
- Web banners and other collateral
- Image resize for web and upload
- Retouch product, editorial and e-comm photograph
- Webpage assets
- Social media tiles
- Advertising assets
- Proposal booklets
- Presentation documents
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, -
- Premiere and After Effects
- Experience in digital and print design and branding creation and application (specifically -packaging and POS)
- Proven application of innovative creative concepts to shape brand identity
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team from brief through to completion