Graphic Designer/Environmental - Legendary star performer
Our client is a highly recognized and successful design and branding studio who boasts an enviable stable of international, Australian clientele and iconic brands.
Due to rapid growth we are currently seeking a highly talented individual to work closely with their highly famed Creative Director and several other key creatives who all work together in their small family friendly environment.
You will be a highly motivated and a gifted designer with at least 5-7+ minimum years industry experience. However, mature individuals with a wealth of many many years experience will also be highly valued. This role will see you taking responsibility for a wide variety of projects; which incorporate elements from a range of design disciplines, including graphic, architectural, interior, landscape, exhibition, packaging and industrial design. As such, you should have a basic understanding of spatial planning and an interest in design for 3D environments, which will be evident in your folio.
You will be engaged in the design process from initial briefing and brainstorming through to design generation, visualisation and file preparation and will have varying levels of involvement and responsibility in performing tasks to support the delivery of inspiring, innovative design solutions under the guidance the Creative Director. As such you will be a team player with a can do attitude and hands-on approach with strong attention to detail.
This position is one of the most inspiring and a lifetime opportunity working on iconic brands internationally and other amazing museum projects. And to be able to become an integral part of their studio.
You will require a strong interest in environmental and graphic design and an exemplary track record in a top tier studio either in Australia or internationally.
Can you rise to the challenge?
Only high achievers with a positive can do attitude, with the finest of craftsmanship skills will qualify.
• Have a tertiary qualification in graphic design
• Display strong analytical thinking and demonstrate effective problem solving skills
• Work well under pressure with a large variety of clients
• Effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
• Have excellent organization and communication skills
• Develop personal creative skills and provide group members with opportunities to grow, through training and raising the bar, without jeopardising the job
• Have an ability to meet tight deadlines on brief within a fast paced environment
• Enjoy working in a passionate and collaborative team environment
• Have demonstrated skill and solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Languages: ideally mandarin speaking would be desirable.
Excellent and exciting career path opportunities available.
• Reasonable technical drawing skills
• Experience in CAD programs and other architecture and drafting software
• Experience in Maya or similar 3D modeling and rendering software highly valued
Please forward the following and send to: jdspersonnel.com.au
Folio (a condensed file containing 8 -10 examples of your work)
CV Word Version or PDF.
For any further enquiries please call J.D’s on 03 9696 6700.
We thank you in advance for your application. Due to overwhelming applications only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We only represent the A-List: top 5% of the work force. Only the best of the best. The most qualified and inspiring talent. Our rigorous and personal screening process guarantees excellent results. J.D’s clients demand excellence and we deliver. J.D’s talent knows they’re ranked among the elite.
It is a MANDATORY requirement to have the legal right to work in Australia.