Garbett is a Sydney-based design studio specialising in brand identity, art direction and image-making. We are looking for a designer to join our team.
We are looking for someone who well organized, with great conceptual and craft skills. The role presents the opportunity to develop in an environment where you will work closely with the principles of the company. You will work on a diverse range of projects in the commercial and cultural spheres.
– Excellent graphic and typographic skills
– Adobe Creative Suite
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively
– At least 3 years studio experience
– Conceptual thinking and able to translate concepts into unique solutions
– Work comfortably across various media.
– Pragmatism/problem solving ability
– Attention to detail and high level of craft
– Good time management
– Basic Admin software (Word, Powerpoint. Keynote)
– Basic motion (Aftereffects, etc.)
– Digital design experience
– Progressive attitude towards your craft
– Basic HTML coding
How to apply:
Please include the following and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
– selection of your work, (URL or PDF)
– Covering letter
We will contact a short list of the most suitable candidates for an interview.