Megaport makes connectivity easy. We’re changing the way businesses reach the cloud. We’re also a leading partner to Amazon, Microsoft, and Google. In the last two years, the company has graduated from a startup into a publicly trading company, lots of the tech startup culture has remained.
Megaport is made up of around 80 team members located around globe. You’ll be working as part of the global marketing team, alongside our Brand Strategy Director and our Marketing Communications Manager in Brisbane, and under our Chief Marketing Officer who’s based in the San Francisco office. Our globally placed team continually strive for innovation, diversity and a culture that is supportive, fun and high achieving.
Working closely with the Brand Strategy Director and the local software development team, the successful candidate will help build, improve, and evolve the user interfaces of our core product set (web portal, website, apps). In addition to UI work, the designer will assist executing and upholding the Megaport brand across digital and print media, including the corporate website (wordpress), social media, landing pages and marketing collateral (events, advertising, product sheets, etc). This role will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and take direction from the Brand Strategy Director on a wide variety of projects aimed at delivering on Megaport’s brand strategy and improving customer experience.
Talents, Skills & Qualifications
• User Interface experience a must
• Able to take a brief from concept to delivery across print and digital mediums
• Collaborate on brand execution and problem solve creative media production
• Experience working on multiple projects in collaborative environment
• Photography, Filming and post production editing desired
• Ability to work cross-functionally across a variety of organisations including sales, engineering, marketing, and executive team
• Nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills are a plus
• UI experience (able to show previous projects)
• Must have online portfolio
• Minimum 2 years experience in digital and print design
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite CC
• Applied knowledge of HTML, CSS (ability to edit and write preferred)
• Experience with Wordpress
• Experience with Marketo is desirable but not essential
• Must have an understanding of industry best practices
• Professional, fun and enthusiastic
• Culture & Values
Join a global team of industry experts that lead by example. We do not compromise our values for commercial gain, we are all the custodians of our culture, and the customer is at the center of everything we do. Megaporters are motivated, adaptable, persistent, hard-working, and dynamic. Our culture permeates everything we do, and this combined with our global vision, fosters a commitment to each other, our customers, and shareholders alike.