Global Marketing Unit Graphic Designer
Rip Curl is the ultimate surfing company. Born at Bells Beach and loved world-wide, the Brand is rich in history and a dynamic market leader in action sports.
The Search continues and here is your chance to be part of our Crew...
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our Advertising and Promotions team based at our global Head office in Torquay.
Reporting to the Global Creative Director, it’s required you have:
• 4 years industry experience,
• Degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communication,
• excellent skills in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• excellent written and oral communication skills,
• creative flair and a passion for design
• a team based attitude
• passion and understanding of the boardriding lifestyle.
You will be responsible for:
• the design, development and coordination of Rip Curl visual language
• key campaigns for international promotions
• drive our marketing initiatives
• meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment
• demonstrate initiative, lateral thinking and a proactive approach to work
• be extremely organised
This is a unique opportunity to combine a lifestyle and career within the surfing industry. Applicants must meet the above criteria and can make an impact on this important role. Send your cover letter, resume and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 25th February 2011.
For more on the company and the crew check out ripcurl.com