We are on a mission to make a difference. A big difference. Not only do we serve fresh, delicious Mexican food, we are doing our bit to end world hunger through our Plate 4 Plate initiative. By 2025, our goal is to donate one billion meals. That’s right, one BILLION meals. And in order to achieve this, we need to look the part. That’s where our Junior Graphic Designer comes in.
Zambrero is Australia’s largest Mexican chain with over 160 restaurants here and overseas. We move at lightning speed and will continue to do so opening 40+ restaurants this year in Australia alone.
We’re not like other organisations, we’re different and we are proud of that. We have a No D**head Policy and a culture that we challenge you to find anywhere else – one of mutual respect, collaboration, hard work and high performance.
• Do you have a creative eye?
• Are you someone who just gets in and gets the job done?
• Do you have strong attention to detail?
If you answered ‘YES!’ to these questions, then you could be perfect for us!
About this Position – Junior Graphic Designer
Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, you will join a dedicated and talented in house Graphic Design team of 2 within our wider Marketing team of 9.
We are looking for an absolute superstar to support the Marketing team with all things creative for local and regional marketing.
The responsibilities will include:
• Providing graphic support to fulfil the requirements of the brand globally
• Working with the Graphic Design team to develop the brand across all mediums
• Learning and advancing skills in design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Bridge/Other Digital Programs)
• Helping monitor and maintain a high standard of design across Australia
About our new Junior Graphic Designer – You?
Above all, we are looking for someone who gets stuff done. We can’t stress enough; this is a fast paced role and you need to move quickly to be able to keep up.
This person will:
• Be client and customer focused – Franchise partners are our clients and everything we do is done with them and our customers in mind.
• Give up their seat for a customer – this is how much we care about the experience they have at one of our restaurants
• Be a people person and be able to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
• Be able to move fast - we move at an incredible pace and we need you to be able to keep up
• Be a great multi-tasker
• Be organised and able to manage your own workload
• Be creative and bring ideas to the table to grow sales and increase foot traffic
• Be a team player and integrate into the marketing team and wider business
• Be energetic and passionate
• Be confident with stakeholder management
• Use your skills, common sense and initiative
• Share our humanitarian values and be passionate about making a difference in the world
• Not be a d**head – please refer to above policy
• Be proactive and embrace change
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years’ experience in a graphic design role. Franchise experience would be great, but not a must however knowledge in HTML 5/CSS/Flash, copywriting and video editing is essential.
What can this role offer you? You will work with a tight-knit, experienced team of professionals (inside and outside of marketing) and as we continue to grow, there will be plenty of development opportunities if you want them.
We are not a traditional business, so we don’t want traditional people.
If this sounds like the role for you, hurry up and apply because we can’t wait to meet you! Until then, we’ll keep your desk warm in our brand new office in Surry Hills.