Little Real Estate is Australia’s largest independently owned real estate agency. With a growing national presence, we have a scale and size that has allowed us to achieve some amazing things:
• A real estate brand that is strong and well positioned in the marketplace
• 23 offices Australia wide representing over 21 000 properties.
• A suite of learning and development programs available with new content added monthly
By joining Little, you will be working with a team of Marketing and Design Artists where your work will be seen and respected.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Junior Graphic Designer/Finished Artist to join our marketing team. Working in a small but growing department, this person will work closely with our Senior designer.
As the Junior Graphic Designer/Finished Artist you will be responsible for…
• developing and designing creative artwork across all collateral
• creating artwork for digital projects including generating small web pages
• designing visual content for internal communications such as presentations and newsletters
• maintaining a working library of artwork and visual assets
As the Junior Graphic Designer/Finished Artist you will…
• possess superior design and finished art skills, you will have an excellent understanding of layout and typographic as well as the ability to work within clearly defined brand guidelines to produce high quality artwork
• possess relevant tertiary qualifications/experience
• have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position
• have a firm understanding of pre-press
• possess advanced skills in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• bring your excellent organisation and time management skills
• show strong attention to detail
• have ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines, and changing priorities
• be positive and proactive
• We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows and our dedicated ‘Continuous Improvement Committee’ which operates nationally.
• We’re committed to learning and development. The LITTLE School is available to all staff, from all levels of the organisation.
• We’re flexible. We promote flexible hours across all areas of the business
• We like to have fun. If we achieve our 5-year plan, the entire company is being flown overseas for 3 days!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don’t look any further. Apply now.