Exposure are looking for an experienced Digital Designer/Creative to take on a full-time contract position from Oct 9th to Nov 20th.
WHO WE ARE
We're a digital tech and creative studio specializing in mobile and social apps, interactive gaming, VR/AR/MR, retail activations and much more. We pride ourselves on creating truly bespoke tech solutions to fit a wide variety of briefs for a diverse range of clients. Should you be successful, you'll be working closely with an integrated team of developers, creative technologists and account managers. Effective communication and adaptability are essential qualities in undertaking this role as you'd be leading creative direction and ideation across all briefs that come in and would need to take both client and dev requirements into account through your approach. We have a large bank of design assets and templates to work to and your first week would be under the direction of our lead designer to ensure that you get a thorough handover before taking on the role yourself.
WHO YOU ARE
Ideally, you'd have 2+ years industry design experience. We'd expect you to have skills in the following:
- Strong digital design proficiency
- Strong ability to interpret briefs for the Australian market
- Strong UX understanding and ability to design for a diverse array of use cases
- Ability to quickly concept and turn around strong, cohesive designs
- Ability to juggle multiple brands, interpreting and applying brand guidelines accordingly
- Capable communication and interpersonal skills
The following skills aren't essential, but would definitely help your application:
- Experience working with web and game developers to deliver development assets and communicate the desired creative execution of design elements
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV/resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.