Australis Music Group
New South Wales, AU
Light to Mid-Weight Graphic/Web Designer
Australis Music Group is the largest independent distributor of musical instruments in Australia. We are representing brands like Ibanez, Tama, Laney, T-Rex and many more, along with our own line of products; Ashton.
For our in-house design studio we are looking for a full-time light to mid-weight Graphic/Web Designer with strong admin skills to join our team and work across a range of exciting musical instrument focused campaigns (websites and promotions, print catalogues, POS, packaging, brand direction, social media, tradeshows, events and much more).
• 2+ years industry experience OR proven design application.
• A degree in design or visual communication.
• Strong finished art skills with great attention to detail.
• Very knowledgeable in social media platforms, CMS systems as well as in the implementation of websites and online campaigns (Experience in Joomla! Is an advantage).
• highly proficient in Adobe CS4 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and the Microsoft Office package.
• An understanding of brand marketing and strategy.
• Good communication and administration skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised and autonomously as well as part of a team.
• A passion for music, media and design.
Please email cover letter, CV & 5 examples of your work (no college portfolio work accepted) addressed to Martin Glasdam & Nicholas Green via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everything needs to be compiled into 1 PDF (no bigger than 4MB) - only 1 file will be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.