We are looking for a mid-level designer to join our creative team based in our Chippendale terrace.
We are a multi-disciplinary studio working for the entertainment, music and culture industries. Our clients include Spotify, Universal Music, EMI Music, ABC, Triple J and many more. Plus the odd corporate to pay the bills.
You'll be working alongside the creative team on projects ranging from digital media, social and mobile platforms, music video production, print/publication, branding, and strategy.
We’re about a ten minute walk from Redfern Station.
Your typical day:
- Supporting and assisting the creative team as well as working on solo projects
- Work with project managers to prioritise time spent on projects
You are the type of person who can
- adapt easily to changes during a project
- creatively solve problems
- initiative and a strong work ethic
- enjoys being part of a creative team as well as work autonomously
You will have:
- A deep experience of digital
- The ability to follow direction and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with design for both web and mobile
- An understanding of information architecture, UX/UI and responsive web design
- The ability to work both within existing brand guidelines and on the development of new brands
- After Effects experience is highly beneficial
- A love of music and entertainment - The better your Spotify playlists, the better your chances
Useful but not mandatory:
- Drawing/illustration skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
For more information on who we are take a look at our website at www.madeinkatana.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Please reapply if you haven't been successful before. We love to see how people are progressing with their careers.
Please note, while the role will entail print design, this is primarily a digital role