Studio Semaphore has a rare opportunity for a mid-weight designer to join our growing team.
We are a design studio with a strong focus on signage, wayfinding and placemaking design. With a range of projects and an exciting year ahead, we now have an opening for an experienced and creative Designer to join our team.
Ideally you will have a minimum of two years experience in a commercial studio delivering projects from concepts through to project completion.
Experience in wayfinding and signage design is not essential, however, a keen interest in the role of graphics in the built environment will be key to making this role a success.
Your main responsibilities
- Thinking conceptually, creatively and aesthetically
- Able to articulate yourself and your ideas
- Take ownership of work and outcomes
- Have demonstrated appreciation for typography, composition and layout
- High proficiency on a Mac and in Adobe Creative suite
To apply - drop us a line with your folio to firstname.lastname@example.org