Now We Collide is looking for a talented Mid-weight Motion Designer to join our growing team.
As a mid-weight designer, you’ll assist the creative team to develop ideas & bring projects to life across digital, broadcast, mobile & print media. This includes involvement in each step of the campaign’s process, from initial concepts & treatments, through to animation & final delivery.
We’re looking for someone that has a broad range of abilities, eager to learn & support our business.
• 2-3 years’ minimum experience in an agency or content production environment
• Strong portfolio of work across a range of mediums & platforms
• Good understanding of the production & post-production process
• Ability to optimise design assets for digital, broadcast & print formats
• Provide ad hoc support to the senior design/production team
• Take part in client briefings & concept development sessions
• Ability to develop ideas & communicate them succinctly through written treatments
• Strong time management & communication skills
• Ability to comprehend & uphold brand style guidelines
• Ability to uphold a high level of quality & ensure projects are delivered to agreed time and cost requirements
• Solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography & colour
• Strong attention to detail & organised
• Assist on video and photo shoots when required
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently & collaborate with the team
• Keep abreast of the latest trends and technologies, open to experimenting & pushing creative boundaries while still adhering to client requirements
• Attend conferences & events, reporting back to the rest of the team in our monthly think tank sessions where we exchange ideas and insights
• Proficient in Adobe Creative suite; specifically, After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop
• Basic level understanding of video editing & exporting using Premier Pro
• Good understanding of presentation platforms such as Keynote & PowerPoint
• Cinema 4D knowledge is a bonus
To apply, send an email with your resume and a link to your website/portfolio/reel to email@example.com