We’re looking for a talented Motion Designer who has a passion for creating original work, and a strong focus on all things design. You’re a hands-on type who can lead the creative as well as the project, you should also be:
- able to design to a high production standard, and communicate ideas effectively through motion
- a master of the tools – from the creative suite to editing and everything in-between
- experienced, with at least four years in the motion design industry
- a people person and a great communicator – you can pitch and rationalise without breaking a sweat
- a stickler for quality – typography, colour and composition are your bread and butter
- hell-bent on delivering highly-original and inspiring design work
- able to lead a team and a project from start to finish
- a motivated self-starter, a proactive problem solver and an experimental fiend
- organised and proactive – you can manage time like nobody’s business
- able to work rapidly, collaboratively and independently.
If you’re keen to run with the Breeder brood, send your CV, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 21, with the subject heading: Motion Designer.