Title: Multimedia Designer / Studio Director
Location: Waterloo, Sydney
Position: Fulltime... starting immediately
Fourth Wall Events is Australia’s leading theatrical event and production company.
We create events, productions and projects for innovative clients, brands and teams from across the globe. Our clients come from theatre, television, media, government, corporate, communication, social and agency environments. We enable them to connect directly with their audience and outperform their competitors.
The role is challenging, rewarding and offers a chance to be part of a vibrant and successful team that is leading the industry. The right person needs to ensure the creative integrity of the event and positive client, supplier and partner experiences occur at all times.
• Strong creative flair
• Demonstrated experience in the event market is highly desirable
• Candidate with strong design sensibilities across all mediums, along with editing and digital experience with a background in graphic design
• Proficient with design, editing and animation software programs Keynote, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Final Cut Pro, AfterEffects. Digital, interactive, web-based tools a bonus. Experience in Watchout highly desirable
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Able to prioritise multiple projects and tasks and thrive in a growing and changing environment often with short deadlines
• Solid experience in managing relationships with third party production, development companies and freelance creative
• Experience in implementation of systems and documentation to effectively run a creative department
• Ability to work on small one off tasks through to longer term multi layer projects
• Creativity and passion for digital media
• Creative problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and flexibility
• Ability to communicate and negotiate in a calm, professional manner with clients whilst remaining positive
• Outstanding attention to detail
The ideal skill base needed including an indication of time / weighting are detailed below:
• Compilation / animation (50%)
• Video editing and compile (5%)
• Music sourcing and editing (5%)
• Page or document layout / design (5%)
• Keynote / powerpoint design and layout (10%)
• Website design / creative (front end only) (10%)
• Graphic design: (15%)
o ID / Branding creation and implementation
o Artistic drawings / renders
o Print design and roll out
o Signage design and roll out
The successful candidate will be responsible for advising on the requirements and implementation of the IT hardware and software set up for this department. The role will report directly to the Head of Events.
Only short listed candidates will be responded to. To apply please email your resume with a tailored cover letter detailing your exact suitability and salary expectations to email@example.com.