Reform is looking for a NSW Sales Representative to grow our existing customer base in NSW. If you have a passion for fashion, a knowledge of youth culture and love to sell we would like to hear from you.
• Reform is a young and fast growing company.
• Premium products & marketing have positioned us as a market leader.
• OTE between $70k - $80k p.a. - including car allowance. (+ 9% super)
• Extra 4 weeks free time each year in addition to 4 weeks annual leave.
(These extra 4 weeks will coincide with NSW summer school holidays)
• Room for career progression.
Reform has worked hard to become the destination brand for school leavers, leading through creativity and innovation, both in our products and branding. The company’s success is expected to continue through a heavy focus on the growth of our online presence, constant brand development and continually improving and innovating our product range. It is Reform’s commitment to progression that has set us apart from our competitors.
The core of our brand is to remain ‘youthful’, ‘relevant’ and ‘exciting’ while providing a premium product and service that constantly exceeds customer expectations - no exceptions.
You will be responsible for contacting target accounts by phone and arranging 10 appointments per week with secondary schools in Sydney and surrounding areas. As appointments are usually only available during school breaks (eg; Lunchtime etc) and, less often, before and after school, you need to be extremely well organised and methodical.
At each appointment you will present the Reform range and follow up with the relevant contact to begin the ordering process. You will often be working with committees of students so again, organisation is the key to success – alongside patience, persistence and flexibility.
You will report directly to the Sales Manager and will also work closely with Customer Service and the Art Department to deliver a superior customer experience.
Desired experience and behaviors of candidate:
1. Proven sales ability.
2. Excellent personal organisational & time management skills.
3. Able to work autonomously.
4. An ability to connect with youth culture
5. High-energy and a pro-active approach
6. Some creative design flair/an appreciation for street wear fashion.
7. An ability to identify with and relate to a wide range of people.
8. A strong fit with the brand values:
• Integrity in everything we do
• Taking the risks required to be the best
• Being relevant and in touch
• Never standing still
This role requires a current driver’s license and you will be asked to provide a statement from the RTA of your current points status.
You will be employed on a Full-time contract.
Strong organisational skills and discipline will result on-target-earnings between $70,000 and $80,000 p.a. - including car allowance. (Plus 9% superannuation)
If you are on target you should receive an approximate average gross weekly payment of $1,475.00
1. A base of $ 50,000 p.a.
2. $8,800 p.a. car allowance.
3. $25 per appointment attended (estimated at $8,000 per year)
4. A percentage based on all sales that result from your appointments. (Estimated at $10,000 per year)
Due to this role relying heavily on the structure of the NSW school year, you will have optional free time during the majority of January each year.
You will be required to take your annual leave during set times though out the year that coincides with the school term holidays.
- Resume: Please list your complete educational and professional data and information about
- Please provide references.
Please email all applications (no phone calls please)