Design and user experience is at the core of everything we do at Zibbet — it’s what drives our business and what connects us with the creators who use our platform. We’re looking for someone who shares that passion, and who lives to craft beautiful and easy-to-use experiences that customers love to use. We want someone who truly understands the challenges faced by artists, crafters and collectors selling online, and is excited by the opportunity of helping our growing community turn their passion into a business.
You’ll be joining our small but rapidly-growing team, working to solve some of the toughest problems in creative commerce by combining deep industry experience with clever tech. Working directly with the leadership team and alongside front-end and back-end engineering, you’ll be responsible for taking ideas from rough sketches through to beautiful, shipped products. You’ll have a direct and meaningful impact on the business, and full ownership over the exciting and ambitious projects we have lined-up on our roadmap.
We’re looking for a designer who love their craft. Whether it’s discussing ideas on a whiteboard, talking with customers or polishing UI in Sketch — you’re most comfortable digging into problems, and believe that well considered design can make even the most complex problems seem simple (not to mention, beautiful).
Like us, you believe that design is never finished. You relish the idea of evolving and iterating your solutions as new information is gathered through customer feedback, research and analysis. You have conviction, a keen eye for detail and a clear idea of success — and are experienced in communicating your ideas and intentions in a way that balances quality with business need and delivering customer value.
You’ll bring your experience and passion for producing simple, beautiful product experiences — and we’ll make sure you have the equipment, environment and opportunity to do the best work of your career!
- 4+ years of commercial design experience (preferably in SaaS)
- Experience working with engineering teams and a solid understanding of Agile product development
- Excellent communication skills
- A portfolio that clearly demonstrates a mix of UX and UI skills and experience designing across multiple devices
- Experience with modern design tooling (Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision etc)
- A good understanding of HTML & CSS is a bonus (though not required)
PERKS + BENEFITS
- We offer a competitive salary
- A good work-life balance is important to us. We offer flexible work hours so you can work when you're most productive
- You’ll get a healthy growth and development budget — “keep learning” is one of our core values as continuous improvement is super important to us
- We’ll hook you up with a brand new MacBook and whatever tools you need to get the job done
- A relaxed and friendly work-environment in the heart of Sydney