We are Josephmark, a digital ventures studio with offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Los Angeles. We’re looking for a Digital Product Strategist to join the family for seven months – someone who can lead workshops and multiple projects at any one time, and wants to work on world-class products and brand-new startups.
You should also be:
- experienced, with over six years in digital design or a related field
- well-versed in development processes, user behaviour and customer experience design – you’re also a scope expert, and know what a project needs and how to get there
- confident in leading a team, as well as delivering user-centred digital products that are not only a joy to use but are also underpinned by a solid business model
- a master of the tools – from wireframing to prototyping and everything in-between – and capable of leading user testing from start to finish
- organised and detail oriented, you can manage time, prioritise and delegate like nobody’s business
- a people person and a great communicator – you can pitch and rationalise without breaking a sweat
- able to work rapidly, collaboratively and independently
- ready to become BFFs with us!
- partial to team brekkies, afternoon beers, flextime and/or competitive frisbee.
This is a contract-based role but if all goes well, there may be an opportunity for you to stay on with us post-contract. If you think you’re the one for us, send your CV, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday October 24, with the subject heading: Digital Product Strategist.
PS. If you’re reading this and thinking, “oh no, I only tick a few of those boxes so I’m not going to apply.” Don’t be silly. If you’re a standout human, we won’t care that you don’t like frisbee. Ya feel?