New South Wales, AU
Good news: we’re looking for a Project Facilitator to join our team!
To be considered for this role, these things should shine through about you:
- Primarily you must be a confident individual – good at maintaining our client relationships. We love our clients and we’re happy when they’re happy.
- Our culture is important to us so we’re looking for someone with a passion for their work and a playful side – a playful intelligence. You’ll get a sense of who we are from our website.
- We are always thinking of ways to improve on a project, process or idea – we never stop pushing the boundaries and we’re looking for someone like-minded.
- As the project facilitator you will be supporting the senior project facilitator to run brand, design and strategy projects from start to finish.
- Experience and know how of brand, design management and/or communications strategies will be looked upon favourably.
- We do integrated work that considers all brand touch-points so you should have a passion for the digital space as well as print and brand.
- An understanding of how online projects run smoothly is a bonus.
- We are happy to talk to graduates although some experience in our industry will be highly regarded.
- A part-time role with view to become permanent after a trial period.
- You will also take over some of the studio management responsibilities
To find out more visit our website: www.universalfavourite.com.au.