We are seeking a highly organised, motivated and experienced Senior Account Manager with solid communication skills who can add ongoing value to our key client partnerships.
• Developing deeper relationships with our key clients and their project stakeholders
• Successfully managing jobs from start to completion, including large brand identity projects
• Identifying ongoing (new) business opportunities
• Collaborating with designers to clearly link strategy to creative
• Managing timelines, deliverables and profitability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Working understanding of business processes and strategy
• Experienced in working alongside creatives and brand strategists
• Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively
• Strong analytical and strategic abilities and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in branding
• Passionate about having measurable impact on clients' business
• Track record of growing and developing relationships with client companies
• Ability to handle large, complex projects, with multiple deliverables
• Ability to manage all details of a project from pitches, to proposals, through to regular WIPs and budgets
• 4-5 years industry experience with a design studio or brand consultancy is essential.
Milo&Co. (Milo's in Good Company Pty Ltd) is a small consultancy committed to developing strategic design solutions, with a focus on brand identity.
Our studio is a team of talented, hands-on, down-to-earth designers who take a strategic approach to creative, and are experienced in brand identity projects. Coming from one of the world's leading brand consultancies, we have built our client relationships based on integrity, business understanding, effective creative and mutual respect. Our clients range from international corporates, to national brands, government, the arts and small business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a small, experienced and friendly team.