Cato Brand Partners is a long-established leading corporate design and packaging group delivering award winning identities for national and international clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Designer with at least 5-7 years industry experience to join our passionate Melbourne-based team, working across both corporate and brand identities as well as FMCG and branded packaging projects for high-profile national and international clients.
You are required to be a polished senior with a reputation for delivering exceptional work and pushing the boundaries to ensure the best client outcomes. You need to demonstrate experience across a broad range of corporate and packaging design and it is expected that you will have solid strategy, conceptual and visualisation skills, together with an innate understanding of pre- and post-production processes. Attention to detail is imperative.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have a tertiary qualification in graphic design
• Have an ability to work to tight deadlines and demonstrate effective problem solving skills within a fast paced environment
• Work well under pressure with a large variety of clients
• Be able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Enjoy working in a passionate and collaborative team environment
• Be able to demonstrate skill and have a solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
This is a full-time position with a salary negotiable commensurate with experience.
Please forward your covering letter, CV and folio/website link to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone enquiries accepted. Closing date 28th October 2017.