Fingerprint for Success helps entrepreneurs and business builders pinpoint key motivations and blind spots that indicate business success. We assess your entrepreneurial talents and help you curate the chemistry of success. Benchmarked against a sample of some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, we identify your specific attitudes and motivations that are aligned with venture success and your critical blind spots, which if unknown, threaten your success.
F4S has just entered its initial beta period with its early adopter user base and is currently growing a team to help bring this digital product offering to its first production release. A key member of this team will be a senior/lead software engineer (initially on a contract with a view to moving to a permanent role) who will have the technical experience, drive, and leadership acumen to help steer product development through a lean/MVP product development process.
We want sharp minds who understand the importance of design, business and technology, and how all three play critical roles in delivering a great product to market and would be a great cultural fit. You would be working closely with the Founder and CEO and across various teams, and have real influence and ownership over the evolution and development of the platform.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Work to a senior/lead level and provide technical direction and development.
- Solid knowledge of web application development, standards, and tech – HTML, CSS, Responsive development and front-end JS.
- Strong understanding of modern web-development practices, architecture, and engineering.
- Organise and manage tasks in sprint-based agile workflows.
- Work closely with stakeholders across various teams (including UI/UX designers).
- Experience implementing secure web applications.
- Strong understanding and experience in RESTful API development.
- Has worked in Continuous Integration based development, and has a focus on automated unit/integration test coverage and dev.
- Must be familiar with development environments and workflows that use Git, Gulp (or Grunt), Bitbucket/Github.
- Experience deploying to AWS would be pretty handy too
If you’re interested in being involved in an early stage startup, working with frameworks like NodeJS and React+Flux on a modern web development stack, and have the ability and enjoy the challenge of providing technical direction and development for a unique web-based digital product we’d love to hear form you!