We're looking for a Senior UX Designer/Lead for our who can support our Sydney team to create award-winning brands by delivering
As a Senior Experience Designer (SrXD) you oversee and deliver experiences to the highest quality possible. Your role involves: exercising an intellectual curiosity; demonstrating a strong sense of craft; championing user-centered design (UCD) processes and techniques; assuming brand custodianship for clients; managing client relationships; fearlessly telling clients things they may know, but are afraid to hear; and, collaborating with interdisciplinary project teams to create innovative solutions.
• Ability to simultaneous lead key user experience projects, while maintaining QA across all XD account deliverables
• Partner with the Design Director on proactive account initiatives.
• Comfortable acting as the UX Expert in all matters relating to retail and ecommerce.
• Comfortable facilitating workshops with clients to encourage the client through a participatory design process
• Ability to build trusted relationships with key client stakeholders
• You think about the broader business environment in which our clients operate and you bring this knowledge to the table in discussion with clients.
• You understand the importance of behavioural design in nudging customers to make small changes in their behaviour for the benefit of the client's business
• Ensure that user testing is conducted at appropriate intervals, ensuring that customers validate key design decisions.
• Present UX work to key account stakeholders (internally and externally)
• Provide UX mentorship across the account and wider XD department
• Sprint Estimation on all UX deliverables/tasks across the department
• Ensure that meetings (incl. weekly XD WIP with client) are run efficiently and effectively, with clear actions.
• Identify new opportunities to improve the sprint based process, in conjunction with other members of the team.
• Ensure projects & tasks are delivered on time and budget
Required Capabilities & Experience:
• 6+ years experience in a dedicated user experience role
• Demonstrate sound design principles through artefacts such as user flows, IA, site maps and wireframes coupled with a high degree of comfort in producing high fidelity prototypes using tools such as Axure RP.
• Demonstrated experience in User research and end to end testing (i.e User interview's, card sorting, surveys, lab user testing, a/b testing, benchmarking)
• Strong Knowledge of UX tools (i.e Axure, Optimal workshop, Silver back, Tree jack)
• Responsive, Mobile and app experience
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's best web design firms. One look at our work showcases the exciting portfolio you could be involved in.
Please submit a folio demonstrating relevant UX experience with your application to email@example.com