Reform is looking for a social media intern to help develop our social media strategy and grow our following. If you have a passion for social media, and a knowledge of youth culture, we would like to hear from you.
For the last six years Reform Clothing Co. has been forging the way as the leader within the customisable clothing market. Taking our cues from the most fashion-forward street-wear brands, we are a youth oriented brand that wants to improve our
online connection with our customers.
This role would best suit a Media Communications student and is a part-time role.
We're looking for someone who is driven and energetic to manage Reform's social media. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of all major social media platforms and will be able to create interesting, unique content for our users.
- Post regularly on Reform's social media platforms
- Manage Reform's Twitter feed, Facebook presence, and other social media outlets
- Arrange partnerships with other bloggers and companies
- Respond to user feedback
- Grow and engage Reform's social media audience.
Required skills & experience
- Comfortable with all major social media platforms
- Superb writing skills
- Energetic, driven, eager to learn
- Resume: Please list your complete educational and professional data and information about extracurricular activities
- 1-3 Social Networking Profiles: Examples of your work that best reflects your ideas and skills
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. (no phone calls please)